Come Together on 21st December 2022 to Celebrate National Orgasm Day 2022
On each and every day in 2013 the men and women of earth had over 2.5 billion orgasms.
This happens in every corner and culture around the globe. It is a fountain of good feelings. That’s over 100 million orgasms per hour, every hour. 1.5 million per minute on National Orgasm Day.
To harness this power, we ask you to dedicate your orgasms on this day, and everyday, to World Peace.
Whether with a partner or with yourself with perfect Sex Toys, join on the Solstice moment at 11:11 GMT or anytime in this 24 hour period.
The Science behind Orgasm Day
- Orgasms are good for you.
- Our sexual organs may be what triggers our orgasms, but the central nervous system is where orgasms occur: orgasms are a whole body & mind experience.
- Modern science uses techniques of orgasmic neural training to build an individual’s ability to have orgasms, while techniques are found in ancient traditions worldwide to increase and harness the power of orgasms.
- For up to 70% of women, simultaneous direct stimulation of the clitoris during intercourse is essential for them to reach orgasm. Another 10% of women have never had an orgasm.
- An evolutionary purpose for the human female orgasm and why it is more difficult to achieve than a male’s is debated. Some believe that it encourages females to select males who are caring, patient, dedicated, and imaginative rather than just being aggressive and large as it is with other primates.
- Despite rarely being talked about, orgasms are condoned and celebrated by every culture on earth.
Read More: Slow Motion Spanking of Different Body Types
This is the 8th year of the Global Orgasm for World Peace, held annually on the December Solstice & New Year.
Millions of satistfied people around the world have participated, saying Yes! to World Peace in their own special way.
Through links with the Noosphere Project at Princeton University, and more recently The Center for Subtle Activism, the Global O has been able to contribute in a unique way to the new sciences of the collective mind.
We ask that you vote for a brighter future with your orgasm. Use it to pray for Peace.
With you will be millions of people around the world.
This is not just a symbol for the Global O, but an ancient emblem representing our shared basic nature. One of wisdom, compassion, wholeness & bliss. Imagine it, and peace on earth, you dedicate your orgasms.
Even in the most orthodox of religions, the ‘purpose’ of an orgasm is to focus the mind on divinity while in the act of creation. There’s thousands of years of human tradition to pray specifically during orgasm as an orgasm is held to be a magnifier of thoughts.
Whatever your beliefs, the real world impact of collective prayer is well documented by science. Think of it as a fun experiment.
Believe it or not, most religions have teachings on the sanctity of orgasm. Most also have prohibitions against having orgasms with someone other than your spouse, and some prohibit self-induced orgasms.
Similarly nuns and monks go without outside of a religious context.
So make sure you know your faith.
In some meditation traditions an orgasm is considered a window into the truth. Its all about the gap, where the conventional mind just gives up and evaporates for just a moment, and in its place is bliss.